Gheorghe Curelet-Balan Blog

Monday, September 06, 2004

Disclaimer (Disculpare)

The information in this blog is provided “as is” and with no warranties. Although I’m doing my best to provide accurate information (sometime inspired from my personal experience) it is possible that some of it is not applicable to you, or the information from the source I’m using could not be accurate, or I could be wrong in my opinions, since I’m a human after all :) Use your best judgment and do your own research before relying on any advice, recommendation or information I’m posting on this web site.

[in Romanian] Informatiile in acest “blog” sint oferire “asa cum sint” si cu nici o garantie. Desi imi dau silinta sa ofer informatii corecte (uneori inspirate din experienta personala) este posibil ca unele din ele sa nu fie potrivite dumneavoastra, sau informatiile de la sursele pe care le folosesc pot sa nu fie corecte, sau opiniile mele pot fi gresite, fiindca sint si eu un om la urma urmei :) Folositi bunul simt si cercetati singuri inainte de a va baza pe orice sfat, recomandare sau informatie pe care o public in acest “web site”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home