And the answers are...
Here are some ideas that I've gathered during the debate:
- physicists have defined the information around 150 years ago well before information age was born
- information is about predicting of what is next. It has to be about something and is embedded into something.
- in quantum mechanics you cannot clone information.
- is information limited by the laws of physics?
- what is the hardware/software of the Universe as a computer? What operating system is it running, who is its programmer and what is the purpose of this computer?
- what is the difference between information, data and knowledge?
- what is the future of the information age?
Stay tuned for details.